Liwwät Böke, 1807-1882, pioneer
Publisher: Minster Historical Society in Minster, Ohio
Written in English
- United States,
- Mercer County.
- Böke, Liwwät, 1807-1882.,
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Ohio -- Mercer County.,
- United States -- Emigration and immigration -- Biography.
|Statement||compiled and edited by Luke B. Knapke.|
|Contributions||Knapke, Luke B.|
|LC Classifications||MLCM 92/12289 (E)|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||198 p. :|
|Number of Pages||198|
|LC Control Number||87068507|
- Directory of members
- idea of an anthropology of Islam
- Thermodynamics of irreversible processes.
- Creating presentations
- Brave hearts
- Alaska Short Line Railroad in Alaska
- Lovers buggers & thieves.
- Catalogue of the plants under cultivation in the Government Botanic Garden, Adelaide, South Australia
- secularization of earlymodern England
- Waymart quadrangle, Pennsylvania
- The Last Days of Mankind
- Certificate no. 000358
- The wind among the reeds
- Memoir on slavery
- Economic report - Ethiopia
- Joshua in the Holy Land
- Federal tax rules relating to disclaimer of property interests created by transfers
- Ten Washington artists
- Select list of British parliamentary papers, 1833-1899
Liwwät Böke, 1807-1882, pioneer by LiwwaМ€t BoМ€ke Download PDF EPUB FB2
Her book has the uncatchy title Liwwat Boke (): Pioneer (). Elisabeth Boeke came to Ohio in the 's to meet Bernard Boeke, a young man to whom she had been secretly married in Germany for almost five years. Unlike Graham, who made such courageous and newsworthy use of her wealth and power that she would be remembered even if she Get this from a library.
Liwwät Böke,pioneer: the story of an immigrant pioneer woman and her husband who settled in western Ohio as told in her own writings and drawings. [Liwwät Böke; Luke B Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Liwwat Boke,pioneer: The story of an immigrant pioneer woman and her husband who settled in western Ohio as told in her own writings and drawings at Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our ://.